Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Parallax

Default Hull speed

For some reason, my post on this question this morn didnt get posted.

Does towing my hard shell dinghy effecively increase my waterline
length thereby increasing my hull speed?

Could you add a lightweight inflatable extension to the waterline of a
boat to increase its waterline length thereby increasing its hull
speed?