johnh

Default Gulf pilothouse 32

I have recently been looking at pilothouses and the Gulf 32 has caught my
eye. They have excellent motion comfort and capsize ratios. Anyone have
any experience with these boats?

Bobsprit

I have recently been looking at pilothouses and the Gulf 32 has caught my
eye. They have excellent motion comfort and capsize ratios. Anyone have
any experience with these boats?

I got to test sail one of these not too long ago. It's a pretty darn slow boat
that needs a lot of air to keep her moving. The owner had a giant genoa to aid
the situation. That said, they are nicely built and have character.
Good luck.

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY
Doug Dotson

We have been doing alot of work on a Gulf 32 PH in terms of
canvas, etc. Very nice boat. Wish we had one.

Doug

Fish for Tuna in Gulf Habda General 9 April 11th 04 06:35 PM
Windows for pilothouse Adam Boat Building 15 November 12th 03 05:26 PM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM
Gulf of Thailand info Blue Cruising 0 September 21st 03 12:10 PM
Vancouver pilothouse 32 johnh Cruising 1 August 23rd 03 11:47 PM