Larry W4CSC

Default Free Boat....

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:57:09 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

Tri-Tickle

hee he.e.....(c;

How about Plastic Palace....(c;

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?
Larry W4CSC

Free Lunch.....I like it! Thanks, Steve....

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:50:22 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

In keeping with the comment I made about a 'free boat'.. How about FREE
LUNCH (ie, old saying "No Such Thing as a FREE LUNCH!"

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?
Larry W4CSC

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:01:53 -0400, "Wim" wrote:

Lucky duck!
Since you got it for free, obviously there is no salestax to be paid ;-)

Well, in SC that's not necessarily the case. Unless you can PROVE the
guy who gave it to you was a CLOSE family member, she looks up the
boat in the blue book or some magic book tax bureaucrats use, and you
pay on the VALUE, not the price. Yeah, it sucks.....like the $40
"registration fee" ripoff.

At least the motor's under 5HP.....and title-free.

--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?
Don White

How about 'Free Loader'?
Weren't you supposed to give the little Sunfish to some disadvantaged kid on
a wharf??
Here you are scrounging more freebies.
Shame!

Larry W4CSC wrote in message
Free Lunch.....I like it! Thanks, Steve....

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:50:22 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

In keeping with the comment I made about a 'free boat'.. How about FREE
LUNCH (ie, old saying "No Such Thing as a FREE LUNCH!"

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?

Larry W4CSC

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:48:44 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

How about 'Free Loader'?
Weren't you supposed to give the little Sunfish to some disadvantaged kid on
a wharf??
Here you are scrounging more freebies.
Shame!

Yep, I will some day, just like 2 other small boat's I've owned over
the years.....

Now, tell us what YOUR problem is, so we'll all know......

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?
Don White

No problem...it's Thanksgiving Monday. Just glad to be alive and thankful
for my modest blessings.

wrote:

Now, tell us what YOUR problem is, so we'll all know......

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?

boat partner advice -- anyone with experience? Dustin General 11 March 2nd 04 02:33 PM
free boat and marine equipment listings dquina General 0 February 22nd 04 11:46 AM
Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM