Bare Nookey

Default Any other mad hatters here?

Ahoy! This is my first post to this group ( I have read usenet for some time,
but just started posting things this year ). I was wondering if there are any
fellow Hatteras owners here? We have a 1986 60 (a 58 with aft mod). She is
stabilized and has twin Detroit Diesel 8V92TI's. We traded down from a Broward
that we co-owned as a charter business for two years to get back into single
private ownership. We have pretty much had about all types of power over the
years (never owned a sail) from trailered outboards to I/O's and a Carver Aft
Cabin Motoryacht which had twin gas crusaders which we sold just before buying
into the Broward. We have been looking at new Sunseekers, but given what we may
get for our Hatt, we may just hang on for a while (plus we love the 18' 2" beam
and the enclosed aft deck). I was wondering if anyone here who owns a newer
Hatt (mid 90's) thinks about a comparison of choosing between a new Predator or
a 1995 Hatt CMY (I know it's apples and oranges, but we are stuck). Not looking
for Broker solicitations, just some owner to owner talk.

Ciao!
Heather