h1r3z

Default Canopy Wanted

Hi,
I'm looking for a second hand canopy for 16' Mayland cruiser (if such
exists).

I notice this is mostly US posts here, but does anyone post in UK?
If I'm in the wrong place I apologise.

TIA

h1r3z

"Karl-Heinz" wrote in message
news:031020032137407419%XXXKarlheinzVS@mindspring. com...
try uk.rec.sailing

Thanks

In article , h1r3z
wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a second hand canopy for 16' Mayland cruiser (if such
exists).

I notice this is mostly US posts here, but does anyone post in UK?
If I'm in the wrong place I apologise.

TIA

Wim

"Karl-Heinz" wrote in message
news:031020032137407419%XXXKarlheinzVS@mindspring. com...
: try uk.rec.sailing
:
: In article , h1r3z
: wrote:
:
: Hi,
: I'm looking for a second hand canopy for 16' Mayland cruiser (if such
: exists).
:
: I notice this is mostly US posts here, but does anyone post in UK?
: If I'm in the wrong place I apologise.
:
: TIA

Or........ uk.rec.boats.power
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

h1r3z

: wrote:
:
: Hi,
: I'm looking for a second hand canopy for 16' Mayland cruiser (if such
: exists).
:
: I notice this is mostly US posts here, but does anyone post in UK?
: If I'm in the wrong place I apologise.
:
: TIA

Or........ uk.rec.boats.power
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

Thanks, I'm already sub'd to that one Thanks for the help though.

Ron Thornton

TIA,

Someone once posted her in UK, but we couldn"t understand him.

Regards, Ron

h1r3z

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
TIA,

Someone once posted her in UK, but we couldn"t understand him.

Regards, Ron

Oh, really, can you understand me?
Maybe they were swahili immigrant