Patrick

Default Input on Express Cruisers

We're in the market for a 32-34' Express Cruiser, probably will go with a
1998-2001 model. We are considering one of the following:

Sea Ray Sundancer
Donzi 3250
Formula PC
Wellcraft Martinique
Chris Craft 328
Cruisers 3250
Maxum 33 SCR

Would appreciate any feedback on likes/dislikes from owners of these boats
and any advice on things to watch during the survey and sea trial. Thanks!

Patrick

Capt Lou

During the sea trials, determine which boats you can drive while sitting down
and still have good visibility of the water in front of you. Are you looking
through the windshield or are you looking through the isenglass? Do not be
fooled by driving the boat with the bimini or canvas down! I do not like
driving an express boat if I have to either look above the windshield or poke
my head out through the canvas to see where I am going.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.