Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default OT - disturbing, very disturbing

In my daily download of e-books from newsgroup:
alt.binaries.e-book.technical, this book, originally written in 2004 by a
professor of philosophy who did great research for it, Mr. Griffin, showed
up on my hard drive.

It's subject line says:

48 Unsorted E-books (23-11-2006) [04/51] "911
_new_pearl_harbor_griffin.pdf" yEnc (~/5)

I had never heard or seen this book until I just spent 4 hours on the first
5 chapters, the first part of his book.

The book downloads directly to a pdf file Adobe Acrobat Reader displays
with no further decoding than your news reader should be able to handle.

I found facts I had no idea had occurred on 9/11 in those first 5 chapters.
Facts, not conjecture, from unreliable sources like the Vice President and
President of the United States, their underlings, witnesses and far, far
too many unanswered questions or out-and-out lies that are just too stupid
to be believed.

Bitch at me, if you must, but I feel compelled to point out its posting so
you can read its amazing contents for yourself. This man teaches
philosophy and religion for the last 30 plus years and has lots of books
published....not some kook kid with a crazy webpage and an ax to grind....

I dare you to read it....and try to be open minded to what it says,
especially the implications for all humans on the planet.

Disturbing Photo JimH General 34 March 28th 05 07:07 PM
A disturbing omen. Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 36 October 22nd 03 05:13 PM