Courtney Thomas

Default where to download a printable Maneuvering Board diagram ?

The ones on wa6pby won't download.

Thank you.
--
Courtney Thomas
s/v Mutiny

Steve

Take a look at this one, on my web site.
http://hood.hctc.com/~esteve/private...ngSheet.pdfThe call it a
plotting sheet. It doesn't have all the scales on the margin that I'm use to
seeing but then I seldom use that stuff anyway..

Sorry I can't find anything better.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions