Default Your Best Sailing Pics?

Scotty wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Well, while many of us are waiting for Spring....

Some of us are still sailing.

Some days there was no breeze at all....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

That girl is sleeping, does she know you took her pic?

Looks like you've go some big mosquitoes up there.

SBV

She doesn't match...send her to What Not To Wear...

Capt. Rob wrote:
Well, while many of us are waiting for Spring....let's see some your
fave pics from this season!

This summer got preempted by other events for us, but we still got a
few trips in:
http://www.sv-loki.com/Summer_06/summer_06.html

pics from other years can be found from the "Home" button. And those
interested in the Merchant Marnies' role in WWII should check out
http://www.sv-loki.com/Davis/davis.html

What with my mom dying in April and Bob spending all summer at the
dentist, we never got the boat in the water at all. The closest we've
gotten were

A trip to Saona Island from Santo Domingo in January where we went by
motor boat and came back on a catamaran
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/76f4e/#TL

A boat tour of Winter Park, FL
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/77d76/#TL and
a trip on a free car ferry in Kemah in Feb.
http://p.vtourist.com/2712745-Ferry_...de-Houston.jpg
http://p.vtourist.com/2712746-Lookin...ck-Houston.jpg
http://p.vtourist.com/2712747-Transp...on-Houston.jpg
http://p.vtourist.com/2712748-Transp...on-Houston.jpg

767 KB
http://www.eagle.ca/~harry/sailing/11-June-2006.jpg

"HarryV" wrote in message
ups.com...
767 KB
http://www.eagle.ca/~harry/sailing/11-June-2006.jpg

Sharp lookin boat...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Well, while many of us are waiting for Spring....let's see some your
fave pics from this season!

I've uploaded a few pics to my user page on SG:
http://www.skipperguide.com/wiki/User:Peter/Photography

Cheers,
Peter

Beneteau 1st 35s5
See 4 pages on her he
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

Robert
35s5
NY

Nice boat Rob
Could you convert a boat like this to a liveaboard for a single hander?
With all that designer acrylic I would think she would be more suited to
coastal cruising than blue water, yes?

Nice boat Rob
Could you convert a boat like this to a liveaboard for a single hander?
With all that designer acrylic I would think she would be more suited to
coastal cruising than blue water, yes?

Thanks, John. A couple of 35s5's went around the world, but there sure
are boats better suited for it. We bought her for local cruising and
fun daysailing for the family. But we wanted something with more spirit
and style than a Catalina 36 or Tartan 34. She's fun to sail, sweet to
look at and unusually comfortable below. These particular Beneteau's
are very well built as well.

Robert
35s5
NY

Here's a bit of serious racing in the Moray Firth. Crew is Orcadian and
thus the title, 'Orcadian Grit'.

Enjoy!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/billh/Webpics/Exile.jpg

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/billh/Webpics/Exile.jpg
really good pic!

Cheers,
Peter

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 April 4th 05 05:22 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 5th 05 05:16 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 10th 04 05:22 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 September 10th 04 05:16 AM