Dubya the ecovandal

Default Huromic Metal Industries, Goderich - still boatbuilding?

I've tried tracing Huromic Metal Industries of Goderich, Ontario
without success. I believe it was run by Bob Patterson, and it built
numerous Ted Brewer designs in steel. Does anyone know if it's still
operating, closed down, or changed its name please? Ted's site also
mentions another Ontario boatyard which has built his designs. He just
calls it "Goderich", but I can't find any such company - even in the
Canada Yellow Pages. Was/Is it Goderich Yachts or something similar
perhaps, and again does anyone have information about it? TIA.

The "other" yard might be Gozzard in Goderich, Ontario. Huromic went
tits up years back. Too bad, they did nice work. Their models, by Ted
Brewer and Bob Wallstrom, were called Goderich 35s, 37s and 40-41s.
Ted Brewer's site has plans available that any competent yard should
be able to follow.

R.