Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Location: Opeinde, The Netherlands
Smile Cleopatra motor cruisers

Hello all,

Since a few years I owe a Cleopatra 850 Family motorcruiser. I like this boat type very much, and as a member of the Cleopatra Club I am constantly looking for other owners of this boat type. You know there is a special web-site? www.mycleopatra.co.uk
When you are a Cleo owner please have a look into tjhis site, and I hope you will become a member or at least react to me,

Kindest regards,

Rinus Bliek, The Netherlands