Default Boat US ,,, check this out ,, what a bunch of thieves!

I got their email newspaper ?? They are offering the following ...
===============================

USCG Boat Documentation Fall Discount
Now is the time to document your recreational boat before the SPRING rush
begins. Let us assist you with the paperwork so that you will be ready to
launch your boat in the SPRING since it typically takes between 4-6 weeks
for documentation once the boating season begins. BoatU.S. is now offering a
special discount cost of $350 ($100 additional for lien recordation) to
document your boat. Boats must be at least 27 feet in length and kept in the
continental United States and owners must be U.S. Citizens. There are
additional fees that apply for boats purchased through bankruptcy, estate,
trust and repossessions. Please click on http://www.boatus.com/documentation
or call 703-869-8241 if you have any questions.
========================

Or,,, you can pay $95 dollars and do it yourself..

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
[...]

I've always heard that it is very difficult to do yourself.
no?
My boat was already documented when I bought her.

SBV

Our boat was not documented when we bought it. I didn't even know that
there were services that did the paperwork for you--however, I've since
learned that $350 is the going price. At any rate, we did the
paperwork ourselves and it was very easy. The USCG was very helpful
when we ran into a minor snag. If you can fill out an application form
(no brainer) and provide the necessary information, there is no reason
not to do it yourself.

Peter
s/v Now or Never!

Scotty wrote:
[...]

Yo, Peter .. do you know where the Vessel Documentation Center is? West
Virginia! Not too many harbors in West Virginia.

But the old Klu Klux Klan Grand Wizzard Sen Bird ... he doesn't care about
harbors/boats and anything. He got the center moved to his state.

$95 dollars... it is as simple as a pimple.

Boat US is nothing but a big rip off outfit.

====================================
ups.com...

Scotty wrote:
[...]

"NE Sailboat" wrote in news:M5R4h.11204$bg7.7635
@trndny04:

$95 dollars... it is as simple as a pimple.

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/nvdc.htm

Instructions are he
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/instr.htm

No Waste Marine payoff is necessary.....

Larry
--
Halloween candy left over.....
Is there a downside?

"NE Sailboat" wrote
Yo, Peter .. do you know where the Vessel Documentation Center is? West
Virginia! Not too many harbors in West Virginia.

We're also home to the Bureau of Public Debt. Coincidence?

But the old Klu Klux Klan Grand Wizzard Sen Bird ...

We just call him "Big Daddy" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWuPkNLla4

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in
:

We're also home to the Bureau of Public Debt. Coincidence?

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 10 Nov 2006 at 04:50:00 PM GMT is:

$8,592,687,472,147.69

The estimated population of the United States is 300,193,031
so each citizen's share of this debt is $28,623.87.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$2.04 billion per day since September 29, 2006!

Damned thing is sure makin' the Freemason Jew bankers really happy!

Larry
--
Halloween candy left over.....
Is there a downside?

Scotty wrote:

I've always heard that it is very difficult to do yourself.
no?
My boat was already documented when I bought her.

If you buy a boat new its trivial because the builder essentially
gives you the data to fill in the form. Doing it for a used boat is
slightly more tedious, but not terribly hard. And the\ biggest rip
off is paying someone to transfer the ownership or changing the name,
that's just a simple form.

if I can do it it can't be that bad. you're not blonde are you? :-)

you can get everything you need on the web. did it last June on
a sailboat a purchased. don't remember the links just google for
them like I did.

$350 sounds pretty high to me.