Default New Pearson 365 Bulletin Board Forum

A New Pearson 365 website is up and running

www.pearson365.com

Stop by and say Hello

Regards

Rich Boren
S/V THIRD DAY
Pearson 365 Ketch

S/V THIRD DAY wrote:
A New Pearson 365 website is up and running

www.pearson365.com

Stop by and say Hello

Regards

Rich Boren
S/V THIRD DAY
Pearson 365 Ketch

Seeing as how I've been looking for a new to me cruiser for offshore,
which one would this group recommend and why.
A Pearson 35 or Nicholson 31. Both in good shape and fully equipped
for cruising. The N 31 is a bit pricier.
Gordon