Default Let's see ,, trying to get a good one started ????

I love it when Wayne, Capt Morgan, Chi Chi, and associates get into it.

Talk about entertaining. They start off with "I sailed into XXX last XXX"
and the next post starts

"you couldn't sail up a creek in a **** bucket".

This is excellent stuff. Keep it up.. let's face it; summer is aways off.

Now, I feel that XXX is XXX of it but XXX am I to XXXX what the XXXX knows
about XXXXX

anyway.

Being a long term participant in this news group I view this invasion by
these bickering fools with a great disdain.

After reviewing this thread and the comments about sailing conditions in LI
Sound, I can think of no better illustration of the principle that it is
better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot
than to open it and confirm the fact.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com