Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Wood

Default Clogged Cockpit Drains

One of my cockpit drains is running very slow from being clogged with
leaves, etc.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I've tried wrapping the dock hose in tape to form a tight seal and
blowing it out with water pressure to no avail.

I'm loath to run any kind of snake down there because it's just hose and
there's a seacock below as well. BTW the hose is 4'-6' long with at
lease two 90 degree bends. Not a good design and way too small if I get
pooped.

Would Peggy's beloved Raritan CP safely dissolve this stuff.

Joe Wood

sound like a clogged fuel vent? Black-n-Gold General 2 July 26th 04 01:41 AM
Need foam fiberglas cockpit comments NT Boat Building 1 March 24th 04 07:54 AM
( OT ) Bush booted from cockpit? Jim General 12 March 16th 04 07:47 PM
How many drains Adam Boat Building 3 December 31st 03 09:00 PM
Clogged waste tank vent RG General 0 September 15th 03 10:50 AM