Karl-Heinz

Default How to interpret "Stability Category" certificate ???

Hi Folks, I have in possession a copy of a sisterships "Sailing vessel
15M Stability Category" certificate, issued by The Committee of the
YBDSA Certifying Authority (Australian??). Anyway, we own sister
ships so he sent the info on to other owners.

We have Moody Halberdiers, 36' ketch rigged motorsailers, 9625 kg
displacement with 3260 kg ballast. LOa 11 M, beam 3.38 m, lwl
8.617 m, DCB 0.842M (????).

My questions is how do I interrept the info quoted below?

Vessel details omitted,
results by Wolfson
Min. Stability range required
Cat 0 & 1 135.88 degrees