Sir Jerry of Florida

Default For Sale: 43' Congressional Deckhouse Trawler

My father lived onboard a 43' trawler which was designed by Charles
Wittholz, built by Maynard Lowerey for U.S. Congressman Durwood Hall
in 1968. My father passed in early June and the family is not able to
take care of the boat so it is up for sale. The boat is located at
River City Marina in Jacksonville, Florida. For more details (a lot
more), pictures and contact phone numbers you can go to Ebay motors
listing at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 432

I hope that this was not an inappropriate posting for this board, I
did try to find an FAQ but found none posted back to early June.

Thank you,
Jerry Housh
DSK

Default For SPAM: 43' Congressional Deckhouse Trawler

Read the charter

No ads

Complaint & copy of your post, with full headers, sent to your SYSADMIN.

Have a nice day.

DSK

Jerry wrote:

Thank you so much for your compassion. For your
information I went back
through 2 months of posting on this board in an
attempt to find your FAQ
before I posted that here. I could not find it
anywhere.

Try looking at "Newsgroup Charter" which is auto posted every week.

... I am not afraid
or embarrassed to sign
MY name, unlike you.

If you can figure out how to send me an email, which you did, then you should
be able to figure out my name. Fear or embarrassment has nothing to do with
it.

Douglas S. King