Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lee Huddleston

Default fuel polishing help needed

Can any of you help me locate a source for a KR12-40 fuel pump and
GulfCoast Filters? The KR12-40 was the fuel pump highly recommended
by Belgoes Filtration. Belgoes still has a web site at
www.fuelpolishing.com but apparently the company has ceased to exist.
On their web site they do not tell who manufactures the KR12-40.

I did a Google search and only turned up links back to Belgoes. I
have also searched under fuel polishing and fuel pumps without
success. I also was searching for GulfCoast filters and could not
find any link there either.

At the West Marine site I found a Jabsco Vane Puppy pump that is
touted as a fuel transfer pump. At 5 gallons per minute that is 330
per hour whereas the KR12-40 was only 40 per hour. What do you think,
would the Vane Puppy be sucking fuel through the filters too fast for
effective polishing?

Any advice and sources for equipment for fuel polishing would be much
appreciated.

Lee Huddleston'
s/v Truelove

OIL FUEL Mixture needed Kevin General 6 July 12th 04 04:30 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale General 6 February 20th 04 02:28 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale Boat Building 7 February 19th 04 08:00 PM
fuel delivery problem on outboard? help Russell Hermansen General 9 October 7th 03 01:40 AM
fuel polishing help needed Lee Huddleston Boat Building 2 July 13th 03 03:22 PM