Donny

Default We finally launched the boat- Deux Freres-Magog.

Thanks to all who answered questions.

Here's the link. Let me know what you think, please.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts
(First album is the old pics, second is the launch).

Donny

'74 Trojan Sea Raider 25'

http://www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/donny_bennett.html

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM
18 feet boat christos Boat Building 14 December 3rd 03 10:57 PM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM