Default SF Bay CyberCruise this weekend

The next SF Bay CyberCruise will be to Ayala Cove at Angel Island this
weekend. Anyone interested in joining can find information at:

http://www.ewind.com/~sayc/index.html

dudley
..

Hey Dudley, so you started this up again... that's great.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"dudley" wrote in message
s.com...

The next SF Bay CyberCruise will be to Ayala Cove at Angel Island this
weekend. Anyone interested in joining can find information at:

http://www.ewind.com/~sayc/index.html

dudley
.

Capt. JG,

We never really stopped. Several CyberCruisers sold their boats,
started families, etc., but the core group continued with the boatless
CyberCruisers joining us as crew. We started doing more coastal
cruising to the Channel Islands, Monterey Bay, Drakes Bay, etc.. I'm
sure we won't have 17 boats rafted together this time (as we did once
in Ayala Cove), but I think we may get 6. Maybe we can even get
Fishmeal to drop by.

dudley
..
Capt. JG wrote:
Hey Dudley, so you started this up again... that's great.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"dudley" wrote in message
s.com...

The next SF Bay CyberCruise will be to Ayala Cove at Angel Island this
weekend. Anyone interested in joining can find information at:

http://www.ewind.com/~sayc/index.html

dudley
.

On 11 Jul 2006 08:21:06 -0700, "dudley"
wrote:

The next SF Bay CyberCruise will be to Ayala Cove at Angel Island this
weekend. Anyone interested in joining can find information at:

http://www.ewind.com/~sayc/index.html

dudley
.

Say, is this Dudley of Kia Orana fame?

Dick Locke

Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 General 1 September 9th 04 11:43 AM
Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 September 9th 04 03:53 AM
Another Boating Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 August 10th 04 01:29 AM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM