Default Solar panels

I have a charter boat in Tortola, BVI that I will take over for my own use
this November staying in Caribbean for next 2 winter seasons. I need to
order 4) 120 Watt solar panels plus Garmin radar/chartplotter system.
Current plan is to possibly order equipment in states, combine with large
box of freight via Tropical Freight to be held at Duty free St. Thomas for
my pick up. Is this the best plan, or can this equipment be purchased in
Puerto Rico or USVI? Last choice would be purchasing further down island
chain.
Lee Haefele
Nauticat 33 Alesto (For Sale)
Leopard 38 Alesto 2