Roger Long

Default Core competence

I've commented before on the, uh, "swiftness factor" at our rather
funky marina. A picture is worth a thousand words:

Http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Low.jpg

--

Roger Long

Ansley W. Sawyer

Roger,

What is going on. Is this just low tide with a keel, or what?

Roger Long

Yup. No one would bat an eye at this in England where that dry out
all the time but the berths and many of the boats are designed for it.
There was an outboard similarly ass up in the air a couple slips down.

--

Roger Long

"Ansley W. Sawyer" wrote in message
Roger,

What is going on. Is this just low tide with a keel, or what?

Leanne

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Yup. No one would bat an eye at this in England where that dry out
all the time but the berths and many of the boats are designed for it.
There was an outboard similarly ass up in the air a couple slips down.

A little Westerly 27 would fit nicely there as it would stand on it's own
two legs.

Leanne

Dennis Pogson

Roger Long wrote:
Yup. No one would bat an eye at this in England where that dry out
all the time but the berths and many of the boats are designed for it.
There was an outboard similarly ass up in the air a couple slips down.

New England maybe, but not Old England. Our marina berths cost too much to
put up with this!

Wayne.B

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:53:27 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I've commented before on the, uh, "swiftness factor" at our rather
funky marina. A picture is worth a thousand words:

Http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Low.jpg

Is that I-95 in the background? Looks familiar.

Roger Long

"Wayne.B"
Is that I-95 in the background? Looks familiar.

I can't tell you because, if I gave away my location, I would have to
put on my tinfoil hat and it's pretty damn hot to wear one right now

--

Roger Long

Wayne.B

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:58:16 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I can't tell you because, if I gave away my location, I would have to
put on my tinfoil hat and it's pretty damn hot to wear one right now

Better try harder with that helmet, aliens reported at Customs House
Pier and moving west...

Can 3/8" Balsa Core Go Over 35" Span on Deck Without Structural Bracing? [email protected] Boat Building 12 April 28th 06 04:56 AM
Balsa deck core Jim Boat Building 24 December 2nd 05 01:23 AM
Balsa deck core Jim Conlin Boat Building 0 November 28th 05 02:16 AM
Balsa deck core DSK Boat Building 2 November 28th 05 01:13 AM
Balsa deck core William Brown Boat Building 0 November 25th 05 03:58 PM