Doug

Default FS: Simrad/Robertson autopilot system

We are removing our Simrad/Robertson autopilot system and are offfering it
for sale. The package consists of: Junction Unit J300X, part #22081930;
Electronic Compass RFC35, part #22081459; Hydraulic Linear Drive HDL2000L,
part #21113204; Rudder Angle Sensor RF300, part #20193462; Helm Unit AP11,
part # not noted.

In telephone conversation with Simrad technican, the maximum force
generated by the HDL2000L is 12,000 inch pounds.

The unit is still on our boat which is in Oriental NC. The unit works.
Current Defender prices for the current models are between $2400 and $3500.

$1200 includes shipping within CONUS.

Doug
Ansley W. Sawyer

Default Simrad/Robertson autopilot system

Doug,

What year are the components of your simrad system and why are you replacing
them?

Ansley

Doug

Ansley, I don't know the year. If you contact Simrad America I'll bet
they can tell from the data I've given.

We are replacing the Simrad system for a W-H autopilot of greater capacity.

Doug