Default water related employment leads

Hello,

I would be very much interested in a water-related position, flat,
river, or sea; perhaps a guide opportunity. I am looking for longer
term, more than 3 months if possible. Since I was an application
support professional and financial analyst for 15+ years, I also offer
strong skills for the office as well.

If you know of anyone hiring, or know anyone who knows anyone, or have
any other leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Happy boating!

Kindly,

Annie

Thomas Wentworth

Dear Annie ,, unfortunately, most of the jobs in the USA are going to
illegal aliens. Let's face it; why would any boat company want to pay the
going rate when it can get a law breaking illegal border crossing alien to
do what you want to do.

But, I suppose you could put in a call to Ted Kennedy or John Kerry and
complain. Both own large boats, but neither has ever worked hard for his
money. Kerry sails around Nantucket, and Kennedy sails out of Hyannis.

That's the way it goes in the USA....

Hey, wait ,, just a thought. You could join the Marine Corp and go to Iraq
and get killed. Sen Kerry and Kennedy will think of you on Memorial Day
..................... for about a millionst of a second. Then they will go
back to their drink.

--------------------
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I would be very much interested in a water-related position, flat,
river, or sea; perhaps a guide opportunity. I am looking for longer
term, more than 3 months if possible. Since I was an application
support professional and financial analyst for 15+ years, I also offer
strong skills for the office as well.

If you know of anyone hiring, or know anyone who knows anyone, or have
any other leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Happy boating!

Kindly,

Annie

Da Kine

So I take it you're not a screaming lib :-)