Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mic

Default Sailing links - Mic

http://sailfar.net/

http://sailfar.net/forum/index.php

http://www.netgo4.com/Renegade-Cruisers/

http://www.triton218.com//

http://biomaterials.bme.northwestern...11/fridge.html
"the Triton was of comparable size to a small dormitory refrigerator"

http://www.samlmorse.com/forum/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...yable%3A true

Panama Adventure on a Bristol Channel Cutter

http://sailfar.net/forum/index.php?topic=169.0
"Stabilizing a hard dinghy"

http://sailfar.net/forum/index.php?topic=42.0
Tip on Keeping the boat dry in winter

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...30660804902498

12 VOLTS ?/ WindChaser Compact Dehumidifier
Features & Specifications

The WindChaser Dehumidifier removes nearly a pint of moisture a day
from indoor air, reducing mildew and musty odors while increasing
personal comfort. A 2.11-pint holding tank, automatic shut-off feature
and easy portability make it mess-free and convenient for both home
and office use.

* Moisture Removal: 0.803 Pts. (380ML) per day at 86 degrees
Farenheit (30 degrees Celcius) with 80% Relative Humidity
* Water Tank Capacity: 2.11 pints (1 Liter)
* Automatic Switch-Off when Water Tank is Full (with LED
Indicator)
* No Compressor: Uses Thermo-Electric Peltier Module
* Modern Design with Warm Air Outlet at the Top for Drying
* 90mm High-Speed Brushless Long-Life DC Motor with Turbo Blades
* UL AC Power Adapter Included
* Power Consumption: 65W
* Ideal for Home and Office Use
* Compact Design: 6.61" (W) x 11.61" (H) x 6.30" (D

http://www.wd40.com/AboutUs/our_history.html
http://yarchive.net/chem/wd40.html

http://www.solarnavigator.net/hull_drag.htm
HULL DRAG and POWER REQUIRED - MADE SIMPLE
" What they forget is that the power required increases approximately
as the cube of the hull speed, so that very small speed increases need
major power increases, as the boat speed approaches its hull speed. "

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~store...addlesFree.pdf
Free Paddle Plans
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~store...les/OAR9FT.pdf
FREE PLANS for 9ft oars - suitable for most boats with beam of 4'6"
(1.37m) to 5' (1.52m)

http://www.wifiyacht.com/6.html

http://www.sailmiami.com/cruiserscorner.htm
Lots of articles

http://www.48north.com/mar2001/winter_cruise.htm
"I felt like I could be the only human alive on the planet to witness
this beautiful morning. I hadn't seen another boat underway for almost
two days-What a shame, I thought, that so many boaters miss the beauty
of cruising the islands in winter, then I realized that it certainly
wasn't a shame for me at all as this would not be the same with the
summertime crowds, and I grinned with appreciation."

http://www.ghostsailors.com/

http://www.svradiance.com/
http://bigbadboatblog.blogspot.com/
SAILING Cambodia we've still got so many Southeast Asia pics and
stories to tell that it's downright overwhelming.
http://toastworks.org/donquixote1
http://www.kampsboat.com/default.htm
http://home.netcom.com/~jkb/mlcs/home.html

http://www.planetmic.com/orbit/au.htm
Engine Compartment
Nothing surprises individuals more than the Westerly TwentyFive's
unique solution to aux. power.
Gotta have a look at this.....

http://home.no.net/naomij/livingaboard.html
Living comfortably on a boat in extreme weather conditions
Some thoughts on staying warm, dry and cosy when the winter storms are
howling through the rigging.

http://www.eskimo.com/~warlock/boat/windwalker.html
http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/w/h/whp/bill.html
http://caloosaspirit.doogxela.net/about
http://www.nordhavn.com/newsroom/articles/sea_trail.htm

A Winter Delivery Up The West Coast Is Full Of
Adventure, Weather, Sealife, A Boarding, Even A
Reunion.

http://www.sailorssolutions.com/
http://www.sailorssolutions.com/inde...ails&Item=RL01
RL01 Solar Powered Rail Light Works like a garden light but
brighter!.

http://www.sailorssolutions.com/inde...ils&Item=STP01
STP01 FenderStep™ combination fender and step.

http://www.boatelectric.com/Nova%20B...00-F%20Kit.htm
"Build your own super insulated refrigerator" VERY good tech.

http://www.fishreports.net/boat/cabin-heaters.html
Happy's Air-Dryer #1000:Place this safe, effective mildew fighter in
any enclosed space (up to 1000 feet) to get rid of mildew, mold and
condensation in your boat.
Pyramid
This mini dehumidifier has been design to adsorb moisture from small
enclosed areas (maximum area: 10'x 10').

http://www.flseagrant.org/program_ar..._inventory.htm
We hope you'll find this a valuable reference for information about
the harbors of Southwest Florida.

http://www.eece.ksu.edu/~gjohnson/
Wind turbine data

Mic 67

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 13th 06 05:27 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 26th 06 05:29 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 12th 06 05:26 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 29th 05 05:33 AM