Bill Darden

Default Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ

Hi all,

The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current
version is 5.4, dated February 26, 2006 and can be found on
www.batteryfaq.org. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips,
manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on
this free, consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power
sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other
starting and deep cycle applications.

The most popular sections in February we

Battery Manufacturers and Brand Names List

FAQ Section 9 HOW DO I CHARGE (OR EQUALIZE) MY BATTERY?

Section 7 WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN BUYING A NEW BATTERY?

Battery Information Links List

Section 4 HOW DO I TEST A BATTERY?

If you have time, please visit www.batteryfaq.org. If not please
bookmark it for future reference. Questions, comments and suggestions
for improvement are always welcome at .

Many thanks and kindest regards,

BiLL.....