posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
David Flew

Default Cooler testing question for Richard K.

But I bet you don't buy the Scotch by the 200 l drum .. Do your own
conversions, I think it's a 50 gallon drum where you are .....
David

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
When you have been through a couple hundred gallons of the stuff a couple
of ounces don't mean nuttin'. Building a big boat warps your sense of
value. Besides if I hadn't spent it on epoxy I would have spent it on
Scotch. It is about the same price per gallon. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message

"derbyrm" wrote in message
This doesn't sound like the way to have a cheap cooler.

My conscience says "three bucks" every time I add an ounce of epoxy
resin to the mixing pot. (System Three prices)
Fiberglass isn't cheap either.

I think the point is that you would do this to gain the experience of
working with fiberglass on a practice project, not just to have a cheap
cooler.

--AG