Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Len

Default Charging batteries simultaneously with both solar and wind

I am looking for a solution for the fact that a regulator shuts off
charging current when it measures say a 14 volts on the circuit.

I have a windgenny that charges with 14,4 volts in bulk-fase.
That causes the solarpanels not to charge at all cause their regulator
measures this 14,4 volts and decide(s) "the battery is already
full"...

I hate to split up my housebank in parts / don't like
battery-isolators or relais.
I also don't like to fool a regulator by forced voltage drops so it
keeps on charging (at one moment the battery will really be full...).

Is there some "many"-watts charger with multiple in-ports that will
make use of all power offered by the various sources simultaneously?

Thanks, Len.