Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default FS: Boat Valet Service in NY

Attention powerboat owners!!!

Enjoy a fun summer of boating with Boatmax Valet Service-A Total
Package for 2600.00

Here's a great solution to high priced slips, storage and mooring fees.
Boatmax Valet Service (BVS) offers a one price deal that's sure to add
pleasure to powerboat enthusiasts and fishing buffs. Your vessel (up to
26 LOA) is stored on our boat rack, safe and dry when not in use. A
phone call to our operator will have your boat launched and ready for
action at our service docks. When you're done, your boat is safely
stored again. In addition to this service, our package price also
includes full winter storage! The savings, easy access to your boat and
safety factor are unmatched! This system has many great advantages:

1) Your boat will generally not require bottom paint!
2) Your boat will always be safe against harsh weather. No more storm
worries!
3) Your boat will suffer less wear and tear on submerged components
such as outdrives!
4) Winter Storage included!
5) Free parking!
6) Access to our picnic/grilling area overlooking the Long Island
Sound!
7) Secure facility!
8) Access to bathroom/showers!
9) Boaters who winter-store elsewhere can choose our 2300.00 plan and
save even more!
10) Full service and marine repairs on premises!
11) Located on City Island, the best launch point for LIS or Manhattan
cruising!
12) No more damp dinghy rides to your boat!
13) No more high slip fees!
14) Customers who try our valet service prefer it over moorings!

The Boatmax Valet Service is your best choice for summer fun on the
waves while protecting your investment. Come visit us for a tour and
see why people say we're the best club/marina on City Island!
718-885-2000 Ext. 119
Ask for Max or leave message
OR call 718-757-7114 and ask for Bob