Martin Hinders

Default New windlass, should I have a gipsy for DIN 766 or ISO 818 10mm chain?

Greetings, planning to buy a Lofrans Kobra windlass, mail order from
Germany, option gipsy for DIN 766 or ISO 818 type chain.
Planning to buy the 10mm chain in Crete/Greece.
- Should I specify a gipsy for DIN 766 or ISO 818 ?
Cheers
Martin

Gordon Wedman

"Martin Hinders" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings, planning to buy a Lofrans Kobra windlass, mail order from
Germany, option gipsy for DIN 766 or ISO 818 type chain.
Planning to buy the 10mm chain in Crete/Greece.
- Should I specify a gipsy for DIN 766 or ISO 818 ?
Cheers
Martin

You are going to give us North Americans headaches with a question like
that.
Have you tried uk.rec.sailing for an answer?