Pilothouse Marine

Default Marine technology questions- Let us help?

Greetings folks.

My name is Zachary Brown, and I am with Pilothouse Marine- a supplier
of affordable high-end marine electroncs. I am a new reader to your
group, and I would like to offer my services as both a supplier of
marine electronics, and a source to answer your questions that you may
have.

I will do my best to answer your questions and to become a productive
member of this group.

In the mean time, don't be afraid to visit our site at
www.pilothousemarine.com.

We are running a special on the Garmin Nuvi 350, for just $688.26.

Happy sailing.

-Zachary Brown
Pilothouse Marine | www.pilothousemarine.com

Larry

Let's all hope Zach joins the group the way Peggy does and stops this
spamming the boat newsgroups. He posted this spam to
rec.boats.electronics, and probably all the others, too...separately.

"Pilothouse Marine" wrote in
oups.com: