Default FS: Formosa 46 in Malaysia at USD 35000

Hello all,

I am selling a Formosa 46 located in Malaysia. Very well equipped boat

with strong hull and rebuilt Yanmar engine. However, she needs major
repairs in the salon which explains the low asking price of USD
35,0000. Perfect for the do-it-yourself or if sailed to Phuket,
Thailand to be repaired by the many excellent and affordable local
shipyards.

The full details can be seen with lots of pictures at:
http://circumvista.com/boat/

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Philippe

email me at:

rhys

I would suggest that you provide more pictures of the interior. Some
people might consider the fact that old rotten settees and so on have
been removed to be a positive thing, because at least the interior is
able to air out.

If anything, in order to move it quicker, I would remove ALL rotted or
otherwise damaged non-structural elements. As long as it can sail, who
cares? It will look huge in the interior without...you know...an
interior.

The boat looks about what one would expect otherwise.

Good luck, ou bonne chance...

R.

On 29 Jan 2006 17:43:55 -0800, "
wrote:

Hello all,

I am selling a Formosa 46 located in Malaysia. Very well equipped boat

with strong hull and rebuilt Yanmar engine. However, she needs major
repairs in the salon which explains the low asking price of USD
35,0000. Perfect for the do-it-yourself or if sailed to Phuket,
Thailand to be repaired by the many excellent and affordable local
shipyards.

The full details can be seen with lots of pictures at:
http://circumvista.com/boat/

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Philippe

email me at:

Thanks for your suggestions. I will add a photo of the galley area.
Some people thought it was a shame to remove the rotten interior, funny
how some yachties like to live over fungus and "restore" over it...