Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Will pirates attack more sailboats to take hostages ?

I just heard in the news that the pirates off the coast of Somalia
are threatening to kill their hostages if their comrades who were
captured last week by the U.S. Navy (USS Winston S. Churchill)
are not released.

I hope this situation will not become more and more like in Iraq
where the terrorists capture and kill innocent people when their
demands are not met, especially since it's probably a lot easier
for pirates to attack sailboats than larger ships.

Stolen Sailboats in the USA Capt. Rob ASA 4 January 30th 06 11:43 PM
pirates jlrogers ASA 1 November 27th 05 01:47 PM
Ship Blasted Pirates With Sonic Weapon jlrogers ASA 5 November 8th 05 05:02 PM