R.W. Behan

Default Any Webasto 5000 experts aboard?

Our Webasto heater, not yet a year old, will not start. Fuel line clear (checked that), full voltage available (checked that). Trouble-shooting instructions are fairly limited. Any suggestions? Move to Florida? (We're in the PNW.)

TIA

Dick B.
MV "Annie"
Dennis Pogson

"R.W. Behan" wrote in message om...
Our Webasto heater, not yet a year old, will not start. Fuel line clear (checked that), full voltage available (checked that). Trouble-shooting instructions are fairly limited. Any suggestions? Move to Florida? (We're in the PNW.)

TIA

Dick B.
MV "Annie"

They were prone to failure of the controller a few years ago. should be covered under the warranty.

Dennis.

Tony

Try checking the heater plug.
But do not connect anything but a meter across it whatever the voltage says!
If u r getting a voltage at the heater plug then its prob the plug, if no
voltage then its your controller unit
Tony uk

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

"R.W. Behan" wrote in message
om...
Our Webasto heater, not yet a year old, will not start. Fuel line clear
(checked that), full voltage available (checked that). Trouble-shooting
instructions are fairly limited. Any suggestions? Move to Florida? (We're
in the PNW.)

TIA

Dick B.
MV "Annie"

They were prone to failure of the controller a few years ago. should be
covered under the warranty.

Dennis.

Bomb expert's training cache stolen JohnH General 7 December 21st 05 05:32 PM
Grand Banks Aleutian 70, (observations aboard) [email protected] General 10 November 19th 05 02:40 AM
Death by Swim Platform! Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 18th 05 07:02 PM
Observations made aboard a TomCat 255 [email protected] General 2 October 25th 05 01:01 AM
Webasto DBW 2010 Coolant Heater safety recall: [email protected] General 0 October 5th 05 05:54 AM