BoatBanter.com

-   -   Antifreeze? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/65230-antifreeze.html)

markvictor January 14th 06 08:47 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

That's what Harry Krause would say...

Dave Thomas January 14th 06 09:21 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

On 14 Jan 2006 12:47:04 -0800, "markvictor"
wrote:

That's what Harry Krause would say...

In addition to being unable to read headers, you clearly seem inclined
to shoot off your mouth without investigating the facts. About the
only similarities in content between Krause's posts and mine are that
both of us seem to be direct and outspoken, and neither of us archives
his posts. Our politics are poles apart.

markvictor January 14th 06 10:04 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

The header was about anti -freeze d Dave....what are you rambling on
about?
Still seeking enlightenment perhaps?

markvictor January 15th 06 01:48 AM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

Subject: Antifreeze? somewhat OT
Date: 14 Jan 2006 14:04:06 -0800

That's from the header Dave....

markvictor January 15th 06 02:01 AM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

Oh, and I find it strange that you would use the term edification after
your statements about zealots and Jehovah's witnesses, Dave...

markvictor January 15th 06 11:23 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

Oh, but I do Dave, as I am aware of your multiple addys, and, truth be
told I wasn't really implying that you were Harry, you just act like
him, and blow gaskets like him..
And, as for irrelevance, it is you who were off topic with your
political and religious babble.but perhaps that's due to your inability
to grasp the concept of posting about boats to a boating group....if
this is your idea of rec. boat cruising topical discussion, it's
probably safe to say that you would be best suited for single-handed
voyages...

markvictor January 16th 06 01:26 AM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

Dave,
So sorry to here about your recent illness...Rectal cranial inversion
must be hell...
And if YOU could read a header, you would see the words"somewhat off
topic"
Now, pay attention to this part...That would infer that we were also
somewhat on topic, but not you ,Davey boy, you were foisting your
politics and views on religion onto the boating majority. (Perhaps you
thought it was the "voting" majority..) Do you even own a boat Dave?
I'm not going to touch the address issue, if 21 is a concept you can't
comprehend,
I can't help you anyway. Why are you such a bitter old soul Dave? You
took a liitle good natured humor and turned it into a pus-filled
festering sore...Forget seeking enlightenment, Just crawl back under
your bridge, Troll...

[email protected] January 16th 06 03:53 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

On 15 Jan 2006 17:26:42 -0800, "markvictor"
wrote:

you were foisting your
politics and views on religion onto the boating majority

Ah, so you only want to see posts supporting your political views. Got
it.

Oh, and BTW, my posts referred to religion twice:

only a religious zealot of the green variety
would claim the balancing of costs and benefits is irrelevant.

and

Ok, so how much is a planet that will support life worth?

When a Jehovah's Witness knocks on my door I tell him to go away.

Neither was an expression of relious views. Each is what is called a
"metaphor." Look it up in your dictionary. It may take you a while,
but see if you can figure out why neither statement expresses a
religious view.

I'm not going to touch the address issue

IOW, your were again running off at the mouth before engaging your
brain.

[email protected] January 16th 06 03:58 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

On 15 Jan 2006 17:26:42 -0800, "markvictor"
wrote:

Do you even own a boat Dave?

I've probably been sailing since before you were born, sonny.

markvictor January 16th 06 05:24 PM

Antifreeze? somewhat OT

No, Davey, the truth is, I don't give a rat's anus about what YOUR
political views are,and if it makes little davey feel better, change
that from views on religion to views on people with religious beliefs,
which makes your statements even that much more inappropriate,
easpecially on a BOATING FORUM.....did you get that davey, this is a
BOATING FORUM
Look that up in your own dictionary if you ever find a doctor willing
to treat you for that rectal cranial inversion....are you on medicare
Davey? I noticed you shy away from answering when I asked you if you
have a boat...Maybe if you had one you would be more interested in
talking about BOATS.Maybe your nurse will get you a little dinghy for
your bathtub...So good luck barking up your own backside Davey.You are
now the sole contestant in a one man ****ing contest(as you like to
call it)...too bad you're incontinent.....And alone...or perhaps a
krishna could visit you under your bridge to enlighten you...See ya
Davey boy...I am so done with you...and do us all a favor, go run for
office or something and stay away from the water...That's where the
BOATS are ......