Franky

Default Beneteau 343

hello group

We have created a new group (not a competing group) for fans of the new
beneteau 343

please log on

Thanks

Franky

influence

I probably want to buy a new beneteau 343. I want to know if some one
know about the performance and the phrf of this boat.
Thank's to answer quickly
Michel

Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence
I probably want to buy a new beneteau 343. I want to know if some one
know about the performance and the phrf of this boat.
Thank's to answer quickly
Michel
I purchased one in Sept. It is a wonderful boat to sail and I came in second in our local regatta in the fall. I have a 151 PHRF. It is not a race horse but will hold its own and handles very well. Ckelly

Beneteau vs. Beneteau Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 4th 06 02:38 PM
Cracked gelcoat on Beneteau 35s5 Capt. Neal® ASA 2 November 3rd 05 02:52 AM
Good advice - get rid of that Beneteau . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 2nd 05 11:31 PM
Group for Beneteau Capt. Rob Cruising 3 November 2nd 05 01:25 AM
Beneteau list [email protected] General 0 November 1st 05 02:24 PM