Skip Gundlach

Default Cruising Internet access

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking at T Mobile and Verizon Broadband as a way to supplement WiFi
access in marinas as we do the Great Loop staring this summer.

I'm looking for opinions as to which is best and if there are other
options.

Capt. Jeff

There's an extensive thread on the subject in sailnet's liveaboard (maybe
spelled livabord, don't recall for sure) mailing list.

Tmobile and Verizon experiences are widely discussed there. Go check it out
for real-world owner/users' experiences...

For me, I'm doing the wifi thing, as I'll not be where cells are available
reasonably...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
"Tamaroak" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking at T Mobile and Verizon Broadband as a way to supplement WiFi
access in marinas as we do the Great Loop staring this summer.

I'm looking for opinions as to which is best and if there are other
options.

Capt. Jeff

Skip Gundlach

Default Link discussing T-Mobile and Verizon broadband solutions (was) Cruising Internet access

Excellent - you're quite right.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
"Howard" wrote in message
ervers.com...
The link you cite is: