BoatBanter.com

-   -   Olive wants to go to the Caribbean ! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/63867-olive-wants-go-caribbean.html)

Rosalie B. December 10th 05 02:03 AM

Olive wants to go to the Caribbean !

Wayne.B wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:47:42 GMT, Rosalie B.
wrote:

What I was referring to was stuff like lines, fenders, dinghy,
outboard, and stuff like that. And we even got some charts, tools and
extra equipment (pots and pans for the kitchen) and soft furnishings.

Yes, and it's surprising how fast the price of that sort of thing adds
up.

Since I've moved 14 times in the course of 20 years that my husband
was in the Navy, I'm not surprised at all.

grandma Rosalie