Default Intersting way to launch a PWC (jet boat)

http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

Wayne.B

On 4 Dec 2005 11:36:28 -0800, wrote:

http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

That's an interesting technique and it does result in one less SUV on
the road.

If I were going to launch a jet ski however, this would be my first
choice:

http://tinyurl.com/d69vq

MMC

Excellent!
wrote in message
oups.com...
http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

Skip Gundlach

That link seems to be broken - do you have another?

Thanks.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
oups.com...

wrote:
http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

This is very old, has been posted and debunked many times on the pwc
boards. The pictures are in reverse from what happened, look closely
and notice the blue rope between the truck and the 'ski.

richforman

Jeff

http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

This is very old, has been posted and debunked many times on the pwc
boards. The pictures are in reverse from what happened, look closely
and notice the blue rope between the truck and the 'ski.

Clearly, this is the first SUV to drive across the Atlantic Ocean.
Brian Whatcott

On 5 Dec 2005 09:12:11 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
http://images6.fotki.com/v82/photos/...skikook-vi.jpg

This is very old, has been posted and debunked many times on the pwc
boards. The pictures are in reverse from what happened, look closely
and notice the blue rope between the truck and the 'ski.

richforman

Not sure on that one. I sometimes self launch a bass boat
single-handed, dry-foot, by feeding the painter (bow-line) into the
truck cab or making the end fast to the truck bed.
I reverse smartly so the boat floats off the trailer - then pull
forward a little so I am stepping on dry ramp.
I walk round the truck, pull in the painter, haul the boat into the
dock, fasten, then park the truck/trailer.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

This is very old, has been posted and debunked many times on the pwc
boards. The pictures are in reverse from what happened, look closely
and notice the blue rope between the truck and the 'ski.

Still cool, though.....

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM