Mic

Default History and Design of Propellers

http://www.boatbuilding.com/article....nofpropellers1

"the factors influencing propeller design and performance become much
more meaningful when we understand the engineering development of the
propeller throughout its history"

http://www.boatbuilding.com/article....nofpropellers2

"we'll look at the parts of a propeller and. advanced propeller design
and propping techniques."

Very interesting and informative.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...s/engines.html

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...ectronics.html

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...sail/sail.html
Repairing a Sloppy Rudder

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv.../electron.html
Tuning In VHF

Mic - sailing in '67
Dennis Pogson

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...cs/electronics.
html

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...sail/sail.html
Repairing a Sloppy Rudder

http://www.diy-boat.com/Pages/Archiv...s/electron.htm
Tuning In VHF

Mic - sailing in '67

Pity these weren't around when Mr Brunel built his fine ships!

Dennis.