Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
richard

Default Thinking of becoming a live aboard

Alice and I are thinking about buying a boat to live on. We live in an
apartment now in Boston, which is being sold. We would have to be out
next Sept. We would like to live on a boat for a winter to check it out
before we buy one. We are not talking about this winter but next.
Currently we own a 25 ft powerboat which we use a lot. Any ideas how we
might get the experience of living aboard in the cold winter before we
buy about?