Electraglide

Default has anyone ever used a scan tool on a Merc' 350 magnum bravo lll ?

I have a glitch in my engine and I need to read the sensor voltages.
My local mercury dealer told me I could scan the sensors with an
automotive scan tool. Long story short I bought a scan tool and can't
hook it up. The diagnostic link on my mercury inboard/outboard
doesn't match any of the cables that came with the scan tool, by the
way the scan tool is a Auto Xray 5000. I was wondering if any one
knew of an adapter that would fit the mercury diagnostic link and
convert it to an OBD ll type connection.
Any thought appreciated.
Charlie D.
Biloxi, MS