Steve

Default Volvo MD7A and MD5A difference??

I'm still looking for a replacement exh. manifold for a MD7A and have
located a fellow with a MD5A (parts engine).

We are going to compare measurements, etc. (opposite sides of the country)

However, we could save a lot of time if I knew the basic differences between
these engines.

I have the manual for the MD6A and MD7A and these engines are the same,
aside from the HP difference. (7A is 13.4HP and the 6A is 10HP)

Does anyone have the 5A or knowledge of the HP or engine manifold
configuration.

Thanks.

--
Steve