Don White

*JimH* wrote:

Pretty original Kevin.

What type of boat do you have? Can you post a pic? I would love to see it.

My...this jimmy boy has more nerve than a toothache!
He went 5 or 6 years as a non boater. Now that he has one, he's as
cocky as hell. Now he wants everyone else to prove they are a boater.
He's like one of those 'newly reformed people' who are insufferable.
( you know...smokers, drinkers, sinners etc)
rhys

On 15 Sep 2005 14:27:47 -0700, Harry.Krause
wrote:

In article . com,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/8qwqa

Feeling so weak and helpless and afraid, are we??? Is this what it has
all come down to? 8 years of Clinton and you can't look your children
in the eyes. No wonder they despise you.

Is this what passes for nautical chat on alt.sailing.asa? No wonder
I've been warned against it. I almost miss the tin-hat rantings of the
seemingly dead JAXAshby compared to this drivel.

Almost, but not quite. Going sailing tomorrow after this front rolls
through.

R.