Hoodoo

Default Jizzlobber

Harry Krause wrote:
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Jizzlobber
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:31:48 -0400
Sarah Czepiel wrote:
Any particular reason you chose that particularly offensive

nick?

Harry Krause wrote:
One of Hoodoo's buddies?

Harry Krause wrote:
IF not Hoodoo, it might be the "Smithers" rectal fissure that

plagues
rec.boats. They're all pretty much the same, though Hoodoo

does seem to
want to be considered among the most vile. I checked my

filters earlier
and noted that at least 40 and maybe a lot more headers from

that slob
were marked "read" and "delete."

There's herr e. kkkrause talkin' **** again. Why don't you take a
hint from your sociopathic twin brother and just STFU and quit
harassing people. When you assholes quit trying to be the most
vile ****stains on usenet I wouldn't feel obligated to retaliate
against you two useless pukes.

----------------

Herr E. KKKrause repeatedly states he killfiles various people
but cannot resist posting follow-up lying racist hatemongering
comments to their messages afterward.

You really should take your Alzheimer's medication before you
make that type of statement. You have very poor memory that
doesn't allow you to recall what you stated within a span of five
minutes regarding one person, and within a span of six days with
another, as shown by your messages included below.

Another possibility with a high probability rate is that you are
merely a lying sack of **** who enjoys antagonizing people with
total disregard for standing behind what you say.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:04:42 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups:
alt.obituaries,alt.politics.immigration,alt.mexico ,alt.fan.jimmy-buffe
tt
Subject: Bad Boy Juan

Jose Gaspar wrote:

Thomas? Who in the **** is Thomas?

Stupid Peckerhead!

In the bozo bin you go...

- - -

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:09:11 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.obituaries,alt.politics.immigration,al t.mexi
co
Subject: Irie Vibrations

Jose Gaspar wrote:

Most likely? I was most likely KA. I was most likely hoodoo.
I was most likely_________________. Fill in the blank FOOL!

You don't have a ****ing clue as to who I am.

BWAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I do. You're a flaming ass. Into the bozo bin with you.

----------------

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:44:46 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: KKKrause, the handgun hypocrite; was - Neal Knox,
firearms rights activist

I see Hoodoo is out of the closet again. I have no idea what tipped
the idiot off this time. He's back in my bozo bin (filter), along
with
all the other hot-headed nincompoops.

- - -

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:07:08 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: George Carlin Enters Rehab Program

Hoodoo wrote:

More boring crapola.

Yawn.

I haven't bozo-binned anyone in this newsgroup, not even Erik.
The honor will be going to you.

======================
======================

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:38:55 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Chai Vang, backshooting cowardly Hmong

Hehehe. What a trip this newsgroup is.

No, I don't think I am going to change the minds of any of the
bigoted, racist, anti-Semites in here. Why would I think that?

I'm 60.

I have two and a third college degrees, including a B.A. from a
major state university, an M.A. from an Ivy League university,
and about a third of the credits necessary for a doctorate.

I see what is discussed in here. Fortunately, it is unlikely any
of the hatemongers in here are in a position to anything about
anything...and that's what motivates most of the hate posts.

======================================
======================================

Here is some background on *kkkrause* which shows the shallowness
and insincerity of his words. One moment he is
opposed to Americans owning handguns; then he states that gun
laws should be more strict; yet again he wishes to circumvent a
handgun law in his own state of residence, a law that was enacted
to allegedly make guns safer. It seems that *kkkrause* wants
other citizens to comply with tougher gun laws, but, he doesn't
like them applying to himself.

You're nothin' but a hypocrite harry.... harry the hypocrite!

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:59:54 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Neal Knox, firearms rights activist

....get rid of everyone who has a handgun AND the handguns, and
produce useful clothing.

-----------------------------------

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:23:57 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: More good news for the gun ******s

I'm opposed to CCW, and I think guns and their owners should be
registered and licensed, with a license obtainable only after a
background check and a safety course.

-------------------------------

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Subject: ISO "legal" six shooter for Maryland...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

I'm interested in buying my first handgun (I have a closet full
of shotguns), and what I want is a Ruger New Model Single Six
Hunter, model KNR7H, in stainless.

I want a new in the box pistola.

Problem is, I live in Maryland, and we have a state law that
makes legal purchase of this revolver a no-no, unless you
purchase one that was manufactured several years ago. Revolvers
manufacturer in, I believe, the last two years have to have an
integral lock on them. Ruger has not seen fit to re-engineer this
model to accommodate Maryalnd.

But it is legal, I understand, to buy a brand-new revolver if it
was manufactured prior to the "no lock, no sale" ban. What I
would have to do is find a a dealer either in Maryland or out of
state and arrange a legal sale. The out of state transaction
would be handled through a local holder of an FFL, I suppose.

Question is, how would I find out who has the model revolver I want?

Is there any sort of dealer cooperative where inventory lists are
available for perusal?

Thanks

==================================
==================================

boating-forum.com

Promoting boating and boat discussion.

http://www.boating-forum.com/b oats/Harry_Krause_598828.html

Date: 10 Jan 2005 11:22:01
From: Harry Krause
Subject: Harry Krause

XXX XXXXX wrote:
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice

inquiries asking what the source of his information was, is he
a retired
journalists, etc. I get no replies.

Many years ago, I was a reporter, then a copy editor, and then acting
wire news editor for a major US daily newspaper, and after that I
worked for The Associated Press as a newsman, a correspondent, and
then a Chief of Bureau. I "retired" from the news gathering business
in order to earn significantly more money.

--

I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I