On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:36:17 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...m_scratch.html

Gee the total cost of this homebuilt hatch seems to be alot......

But the end result is mighty fine lookin'...........

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch1.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch2.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch3.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch4.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch5.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch6.jpg

Try as I might, I can't tell on what the hatch is installed? Looks
like it might be an older custom sailboat? Any hints.
Mic

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:54:16 GMT, "----- Which Way -----"
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:36:17 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...m_scratch.html

Gee the total cost of this homebuilt hatch seems to be alot......

But the end result is mighty fine lookin'...........

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch1.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch2.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch3.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch4.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch5.jpg

http://www.marineryachts.com/project...tch/hatch6.jpg

Try as I might, I can't tell on what the hatch is installed? Looks
like it might be an older custom sailboat? Any hints.

Ok....Look at the URL and take out the word yachts inbetween com and
www. And that is the make of boat......