Benjamin

Default Sailingcrew for Scotland

Dear all,

I am looking for to sail during the week end or during vacations in
Scotland, near Glasgow.
My target is not to race but to be a member on sailing boat, in order
discover the coast and this nice part of your country.
As a French living in Beauvais, it is easy for me to fly Glasgow even
for just a week end, as long as you can take me at the airport.
I agree to share all costs if the price is reasonable.
In France, I am used to sail at the UCPA sailing school, where I am a
sailing teacher (my target is also to improve my English and technical
sailing terms).

More about my sailing experience at:
http://www.mesnavigations.com/=ADmon...etcourrier.com

If this forum is not the place to make this offer, please accept my
apologies.
For answers, my email address is

Cheers,=20
Benjamin

bob

take a shower you french fry

palmtreedreamer

You just make friends where ever you go!
LOSER~!

bob

is there any particular reason your following my posts around palm
tree? you have serious issues. if you cant contribute positively then
get off the news group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob