BoatBanter.com

-   -   S-786 NWS bill (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/46527-re-s-786-nws-bill.html)

Gordon August 8th 05 05:28 PM

(Yawn)....doesn't matter who is in power...it's always the same.

--
Larry

First intelligent political post I've seen in a while.
Gordon

Larry August 8th 05 10:48 PM

"Gordon" wrote in
:

First intelligent political post I've seen in a while.
Gordon

You may quote me, Gordon....(c; When the Dept of Transportation (the name
of a bureaucracy, not a state-of-mind) had a dog and pony show about a new
8-lane parking lot they've now created near my home, as I predicted, I
stood up in the public speaking time, pointed to the STUPIDEST traffic
light in SC and said, "Good God, you're making it worse!" The lady ask if
she could quote me in the newspaper. I agreed. They're resurrected my
comment in a recent article on this pig, making me sound clairvoyant...(c;

--
Larry