Gordon

Default Buegel anchor

Anyone on here use one? Opinions?
Gordon

--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee, and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

Janna

I often miss the buegelanchor in comparitive tests (Don't mention the
War!!). I use a 30 kg buegelanchor as a first with chain, mostly in
hard sand with lots of weed. It has a rel. fast grip when you are
careful to let it bite slowly. Hold is good/normal. Never been blown
off up to 7 bft.
Imo cuts through weeds sign. better than all others i've used so far
(danforth, cqr, bruce). Don't know about english mud yet - hope to get
to know soon...

Just my 2 cts, Len.
S/v Present

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:27:28 -0700, "Gordon"
wrote:

Anyone on here use one? Opinions?
Gordon

Lew Hodgett

Gordon wrote:

Anyone on here use one? Opinions?

Looks like a typical German engineered and built product to me.

SFWIW, I plan to check it out.

Lew