Mic

Default EARLY WARNING™EW3100 RADAR/LASER DETECTOR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...y=31 276&rd=1

This is an item listed on Ebay in the boat section. I guess they
figure that it can serve some marine purpose? What do you say?

# The Early Warning™ EW3100 radar detector helps you do just that,
alerting you to hazards and emergency vehicles while also serving as a
reminder that we may be driving at dangerous speeds.
# The EW3100 detects all radar bands X, K, Ka, Ka-Pop and Superwide Ka
bands.
# Also included is 360° Laser Detection which detects laser from the
front, rear and sides (including Pulsed, UltraLyte, LTI-2020, and
Prolaser).
# The EW-3100 has a high resolution icon display, so you can see the
display, even in the sun!
# Real voice alert technology alerts you when you turn the detector
on, and it alerts you with 25 different vocal indicators, including
radar and laser detection.
# The alerts come in either English or Spanish.
# The safety warning system detection alerts you to the presence of
road hazards, emergency vehicles, railroad crossings and more.
# Its numeric signal strength display shows you signal intensity from
"0" to "9".

* The Early Warning™ EW3100 is a "state-of-the-art" detector and
is clearly the most sensible choice in safety/radar/laser detection
available today!
* Features Include:
o Detects all current radar and laser guns
o 360 degree laser detection
o VG-2/Spectre undetectable
o Digital signal processing and anti-falsing circuitry
o 4 mute and 3 step dim selection
o 10.525 GHz/+/-25 Mhz (X-band), 24.150 Ghz/+/-100 Mhz
(K-band), 33.800 Ghz (Ka-POP) and 34.700 Ghz/+/-1.300 Mhz (Ka super
wideband) operating frequencies
o Includes: DC car cigarette lighter power cord, dual plug
adapter, velcro (hook & loop fastener), a window mounting kit and
owners manual.
o Dimensions: 4-1/4"L x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/4"H
o 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Model No: EW3100
Weight: 2.0 Lbs.

Steve Lusardi

Not only is this guy advertising where he shouldn't, but he won't sell to
our military overseas. What do you think our response should be?
Steve

"Mic" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...y=31 276&rd=1

This is an item listed on Ebay in the boat section. I guess they
figure that it can serve some marine purpose? What do you say?

# The Early WarningT EW3100 radar detector helps you do just that,
[...]

* The Early WarningT EW3100 is a "state-of-the-art" detector and
is clearly the most sensible choice in safety/radar/laser detection
available today!
* Features Include:
o Detects all current radar and laser guns
o 360 degree laser detection
o VG-2/Spectre undetectable
o Digital signal processing and anti-falsing circuitry
o 4 mute and 3 step dim selection
o 10.525 GHz/+/-25 Mhz (X-band), 24.150 Ghz/+/-100 Mhz
(K-band), 33.800 Ghz (Ka-POP) and 34.700 Ghz/+/-1.300 Mhz (Ka super
wideband) operating frequencies
o Includes: DC car cigarette lighter power cord, dual plug
adapter, velcro (hook & loop fastener), a window mounting kit and
owners manual.
o Dimensions: 4-1/4"L x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/4"H
o 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Model No: EW3100
Weight: 2.0 Lbs.

John H.

"Mic" wrote in message
[...]

Tell him to bring it to Virginia and try it out on I-95.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Brian Whatcott

wrote:

Not only is this guy advertising where he shouldn't, but he won't sell to
our military overseas. What do you think our response should be?
Steve

Here's my response: your note reminds me of several urban fables about
big US commercial outfits that would not give to military charitable
drives etc., etc. that have been going the rounds for about two years,

Even if they were true, which they aren't, according to Snopes etc.,
- it would leave a slightly bad taste in my mouth - what does the
military want to do: nuke anybody who does not give generously to a
charity drive or want to sell to them etc., etc?

The military is there in part to uphold our freedom. And THAT means
the freedom to act like a jerk without big brother getting unduly bent
out of shape, or getting added to a list of Nixon style enemies....

Respectfully,
Brian Whatcott Altus OK